Abogado Bilingüe de Catamarca – Esp. en Minería
Providing accurate, efficient and commercial legal advice to support the continuity of business and the development of our projects;
Prepare and verify legal documentation.
Supporting our commercial, construction and project team, including by drafting and negotiating construction and cooperation contracts and advising on range of mining construction and contractual cooperation;
Supporting our project delivery teams, by drafting, negotiating and advising on key transactional, construction and operational contracts, including in relation to supply, construction, joint ventures and acquisitions;
Facilitating and delivering training to our workforce on key legal obligations and developments affecting our business.
*A law degree and a legal practising certificate.
* Effective communication in Spanish and English is a must.
* Fast response to company requirements and flexibility of work.
* Familiar with Argentina especially Catamarca mining and employment regulations.
* Proven experience in a law firm or equivalent in-house experience, with an emphasis on corporate, projects, competition, and resources law. Experience in mining construction / project agreements or lithium project agreement will be well regarded;
* Ability to build strong and effective positive working relationships with a wide variety of stakeholders;
* Excellent communication skills and demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills, in order to confidently lead interactions with senior internal and external stakeholders.
* A strategic mindset focused on continuous improvement and a focus on the ‘bigger picture’, to meet the needs of an evolving business; and
* Excellent attention to detail, analytical and research abilities.
Commitment and benefits:
Full time position and long-term employment
Experience in lithium project and great potential growth of career.
Experience working in friendly team.
- Educación mínima: Universitario
- 5 años de experiencia
- Idiomas: Inglés
- Conocimientos: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word
- Disponibilidad de viajar: Si
- Disponibilidad de cambio de residencia: No
- Personas con discapacidad: Sí